Friday, March 14, 2008

Coming back? Or true beginning?

Since the first posting, it's been 6 months already. Time goes so fast, and my life is being shaken all the time.

During the time, I wrote many articles in Korean. Maybe it is because English is not my primary language. But also, I love Korean language itself. As like any language, you have many different ways to express one meaning. Even though the meaning is same, but there are different nuiances that each expression has. I know the difference in Korean, but not in English. That's why I love Korean more than English.

However, I live in the US. I use English for my work. Still I WILL LIVE in the US for for quite long time (if I ever move). Dillema is, as I write more and more in Korean, my English skill is reduced and I need to be better in English.

So... I am seriously considering to coming back to this blog. Actually it will be the true beginning of this blog.

No comments: